The Story Of Phil The Story Of Phil

silly

lol, this made me laugh. which means its good enough haha

Waterlollies Waterlollies

Absolutly amazing like ussual!

I admire every single thing about your work. The way you got the water droplets near made me tinkle myself hahaha

Madness: Deus Ex Machina Madness: Deus Ex Machina

i dont get it...

how is it that you make such incredible shit on here! its fucking rediculous!! no one has the art style like you. one of a kind mother fucker! keep it up!

Dark Cut² Dark Cut²

Simply Amazing!

I wish i had photoshop skills like this. everything about this game i loved. i honestly was like "HELL YEA!" when it asked do you want to live, cause i knew i was gunna have to do surgery on myself. The one part of this i can complain about is that ti was to short! haha i wanted more! i hope you guys make a third one!
P.S. FUCK THE ANGRY PARENTS! haha

Music Zap Music Zap

you need to fix something

for the people that arnt good but enjoy playing the game.. you really need like a instant replay button or a button that skips the submit button cause its really annoying bringing it up everytime i lose. besides that its pretty fun.

FPS in Real Life 4 FPS in Real Life 4

Really needs some work!

Awsome idea and all. But this could be alot better. I'd love offer my srevices and all cause this a very unique project, so if you want PM me or IM me. I can do some coding and help with the parts you interact in. But thats up to you. Your blood needs some work and the hands when you shotting need to move or somthing they look way to fake and un livley. Good luck on your next one!

xKore - Time's Up xKore - Time's Up

Its one of those tracks!

one of those tracks that just put that good vibe through you and raise hairs on your back. yea i like this alot. great job. wouldnt change a thing. i dig this a whole bunch.

Glycerine Glycerine

Better singing voice then you think.

I dont go to the audio portal much but I listen to this song and I noticed how you said you didn't have a good singing voice on your other author's comments. So I thought I would leave you a comment saying that you have alot better singing voice then you think. Like the others say its kinda raspy but it goes great with this song. Keep singin' and keep Mixin'!

Naitzmic responds:

Heh, thanks man. I appreciate the kind words.
I'm a guitarist at heart though, and that's all I really care about.
My voice comes way behind that. =)